With 20 years professional experience in the corporate, private and not-for-profit sectors my leadership abilities have contributed to strategy, innovation, product development, growth, business establishment & development and operational effectiveness.
I have a relational approach and prefer to address underlying systemic issues to bring about long term sustainable outcomes rather than quick, process driven improvements.
I provide a positive influence to the organisation(s) that I work for and the people that I interact with and through those channels contribute to a better world.
I’m interested in and motivated by
- business making a positive contribution to the world
- a hands on approach that’s focussed on outcomes and delivery of change, not just a strategy or assessment.
- values based organisations and the alignment between values, culture, structure and purpose
- education and learning for the purpose of opportunity and fulfillment in life
- the integration/alignment of work and life
- visualisation of data to derive meaning and knowledge
- the application of technology for the purpose of enhancing life and work